How much do you pay? One price for a full 12 months of online learning to handle all your technician training needs:
Only $350 for each technician, as many as you need
Annual Subscription | 1 Tech
You can access our entire catalog, over 700 hours, of online Assessments, Courses, Continuing Education Units, and Reviews for an entire year (one at a time, of course).
Learn and earn the credentials that prove your technicians are the best. Subscription Catalog
Have your technicians prepare for:
What is the best way to prepare your technicians for certification exams?
They need to understand the science behind the work you do.
Annual Subscription includes everything you need for a full 12 months at one reasonable price to fit your needs.
Download the Annual Subscription Catalog for full details.
You must obtain a 75% or higher to obtain a certificate as well as CEU recognition. Course provides you with a Subject Matter Expert (mentor) to assist with questions and all course materials for the duration of the course.
User name and access will be sent to your email account within 24 hours of purchase
The Rules This program provides a great price for the best online technician training, and there are a few rules.
1. The start date of the one-year (365 days) annual subscription begins on the date payment is received.
2. Additional technicians may be added at any time at the same price.
3. Each technician may enroll in only one course at a time.
4. We recommend that technicians who are not yet NATE or HVAC Excellence Certified, start with the TCA, and complete all the courses listed on the Professional Education Plan (PEP) before enrollment into other course(s). A strong foundation is important.
5. Advanced technicians, who already hold NATE or HVAC Excellence Certifications, do not need to begin with the TCA and are free to select any course to earn CEU’s or to refresh or expand current knowledge.
6. Enrolled Contractors / Owners / Supervisors are free to select any course.
7. The instructions for logging into the first course will be emailed to each individual in the welcome letter.
8. Certificates of Completion are issued to those who earn a score of 75% or higher in a course.
9. There is no cap to the number of courses each technician may complete during the annual subscription; complete as many courses as they wish, working at their own pace.
10. A list of add-on courses (not included in the Annual Subscription program) is at the end of the Subscription catalog. If you want to enroll in any of these, just email email@example.com to request a 15% discount code. Purchase directly from our online store and enter the code for your 15% discount.
11. If you want to renew your subscription, simply re-purchase the Annual Subscription through our online store. 365 days will be added to your enrollment period, so you don’t expire.